The #1 Sports Program for Children and Adult Development
Thrive's training program builds a foundation beyond ALL Sports.
We teach Basic through Elite movements in order to help students grow in three key areas.
Self-Awareness | Emotional Intelligence | Critical Thinking
TRAIN | COMPETE | ACHIEVE
- Train in the FOUNDATION for ALL Sports.
- Compete & Celebrate your SUCCESSES.
- Earn Achievements & RANK UP at your own pace.
Atascadero (805) 466-1483 | Paso Robles (805) 369-2025
Teen (12+) | Adult Gymnastics | Clinics | Trampbata (Fitness)
- Age Based Learning (10mo - Adult)
- Weight Transferring Skills
- The Foundation of ALL Movement
- Progression Based Learning
- Adding power to produce flight
- Front, and Back Handsprings.
- Autonomous Based Learning
- Elite Level Flipping Development
- 1.5 Hours - 25 Hours a week
COMPETITION for ALL
- Monthly Competitions
- Challenge Course
- Eight Competitions a year
- Tumble Trak
- Quarterly Competitions
- Women's Team
- Tumble and Tramp
- Free Flow (Parkour | Tricking | Ninja)
EARN & ADVANCE
HOW THEY WORK
Earn Achievements in order to progress in the School of Movement and the League of Champions
Earn MERIT Achievements in Class
Earn Achievements for Learning
Earn Achievements for Competing
Earn Achievements for beating your personal best
Earn Achievement from Challenges in: